Skip to content
- Do you send/receive faxes?
Yes, we can send and receive faxes at any of our branches. The cost is $.50 a page.
- How much does it cost for copying or printing?
It is $.25 a page to print from the computer or to make copies from the copy machine. Color prints from a computer are $.75. Color copies from the copy machine are $1.00.
- Does the library have Wi-Fi?
Yes, we provide free wireless access that does not require a username or password.
- Do you have a Notary Public on staff?
Yes, we have a Notary Public on staff in Holly Springs. The service is free.
- How do I get a library card?
Come in to any of the branches and fill out a registration form for a card. Proof of your current address is required. This could be drivers license, utility bill, phone bill, lease or rental agreement. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a parent or guardian’s signature.
- Do you have to have a library card to use a computer?
Yes, a library card in good standing (i.e. no fines, overdue/lost books) is required to use a public computer. If you are from out of town, staff will issue you a “guest pass”.What are the age requirements for a child to get a library card?
- Any child of any age can get a library card as long as a parent or legal guardian is willing to sign and take responsibility for that child. We also request that the parent or guardian have a card, but it is not required.
- How can I renew my books?
Books can be renewed over the phone or in person. You do not have to bring the books in to be renewed. However, if the book to be renewed is reserved for another patron, it will not be renewed and will need to be returned as soon as possible. Any overdue fines will be charged to the patron account.
- If the library does not have a book, can I get it from another library?
Yes, we provide a free Interlibrary Loan Service where we can have a book sent from another library in the State.
- Do you have a meeting room? How much does it cost?
We do have a meeting room that can be reserved during library hours. It is free and all meetings are required to be open to the public. Any library related meeting or event takes precedence over any other meeting.
- Does the library accept volunteers?
Yes, the library does accept volunteers for community service or if hours are needed through an organization, such as AmeriCorps. Ask any staff member about details on how to become a library volunteer.